Ingersoll Rand, also known as IR, has been in the compressor and air tool business for a century. The Ingersoll Rand air compressors logo and brand is known worldwide and the company does billions of dollars in business globally.
Among many other items not all related to compressed air IR manufactures industrial compressors, tow behind (portable) air compressors, and a range of DIY type air compressors.
Folks wanting to contact IR directly about their air compressor issues can go right to their air compressor division here:
Energy Systems (IR)
800A Beaty Street
Davidson, NC 28036
P: 877-IR-POWER (477-6937)
Many of the Ingersoll Rand compressor manuals and much technical information is available on line in the Americas. Visit www.irtechpubs.com for all tools, fluids, and air product manuals and technical documents.
Ingersoll Rand Compressor Manuals
My thanks to anyone that sends me a digital form of any Ingersoll Rand manual or document, which you can do with the form at the end of this page. I then make them all available to as a complimentary download. Here are some folks have provided. Click the link to download the manual to your computer. Do save the download so you have it for future reference.
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance Instructions for Models 2340, 2475, 2545, 7100, 15T & 3000 Two-Stage Reciprocating Air Compressors
- Ingersoll Rand T-30 Model 242 Manual
- Operation and maintenance manual models P185WJD and XP185WJD
- Ingersoll Rand SSR UP5-4, UP5-5.5, UP5-7.5, UP5-11c manual
- Ingersoll Rand SSR UP6 15, UP6 20, UP6 25, UP6 30 manual
- Ingersoll Rand UP6 15, UP6 20, UP6 25, UP6 30 manual
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance Instructions for Models SS3 and SS5 Stationary Air Compressors
This is an Ingersoll Rand owners and user information page to allow all to find out many things relating to their use of Ingersoll Rand (IR) Air Compressors, and a place to post any questions about your IR air compressor. A page on which you can find advice from actual Ingersoll Rand air compressor users.
Before posting a question at the bottom of this page please scroll down and review the existing postings. Your question may have already been addressed. If not, post it at the end of this page.
If you are an Ingersoll Rand compressor user, and see a question that you have the answer to, please comment on other visitor’s notes found below the form. That helps that person and anyone else that might experience the same issue with any Ingersoll Rand compressors.
More pages of information about Ingersoll Rand air compressors: