Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
Sanborn air compressors are reliable and very trusted within the market. This page will provide you with as much relevant information as possible, where you can seek help, download manuals, and navigate existing problems and solutions available on this site.
Table of Contents
- Sanborn Air Compressor Information
- Sanborn Air Compressors Manuals
- Sanborn Air Compressor Parts on Amazon
- Sanborn Compressor Troubleshooting, Problems & Fixes
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Sanborn Air Compressor Information
Sanborn air compressors were manufactured originally by the Sanborn Manufacturing Company in Springfield, Minnesota. Their brand of compressor then was the Black Max air compressor. After some years Sanborn Manufacturing was acquired by Coleman Powermate, Inc.
Subsequently, the Black Max air compressor line was discontinued as the original Sanborn brand.
MAT Holdings, Inc., is a $600 million privately held company supplying hardware, air compressors and automotive parts and accessories in North America and worldwide. MAT Holdings, Inc. is currently headquartered in Lincolnshire, Ill.According to www.nujournal.com
You can get more information about MAT industries by visiting their site: www.matholdingsinc.com. Now, Powermate appears to be offering the Sanborn air compressor brand Black Max again.
Then, in late 2017 there was a rumor floating around the internet that Sanborn / MAT holdings, make the Kobalt brand of air compressor for Lowes, too.
Tracking down information on the Sanborn compressor is quite convoluted. If you are seeking information about support for your Sanborn compressor, you could try contacting them at www.powermate.com to see if they can help.
Have an issue with your Sanborn air compressor? Need a little help from other Sanborn air compressors owners? Here is where you can ask a question about it and find help.
This is the Sanborn air compressors information page allowing owners and users of Sanborn, Black Max, or Powermate air compressors an online location to ask questions relating to their Sanborn air compressor operation or problems as well as to provide each other advice if they can.
Sanborn Air Compressors Manuals
The following Sanborn manual and parts lists are courtesy of site visitors that took their time to scan and send or email their electronic copy of Sanborn air compressor information to me for adding below.
If you have a digital file of any Sanborn, Powermate, or Black Max compressors, and would like me to make it available to all, please contact me for directions. Thank you!
- Sanborn 104A200 manual
- Sanborn 109BL300 manual
- Sanborn 44A75 / 44A100 manual
- Sanborn 400B 500B 500BP Operator Instruction and parts manuals
- Sanborn Series 500BL & 500BPL compressors manual
- Sanborn Series 500BL & 500BPL compressors parts list
- Sanborn Series B07F350 manual
Sanborn Air Compressor Parts on Amazon
Some Sanborn air compressor parts are readily available on Amazon, like this regulator manifold repair kit.
A Sanborn pressure switch is suitable for pressures in the range of 95 – 125 psi and also has a four-port unloader valve.
Sanborn Compressor Troubleshooting, Problems & Fixes
If you could take a moment to scan the existing questions and answers below you may find an answer to your questions already there.
Can you provide advice for any of them? If so, please add a comment to that question. Can’t find an answer? Please scroll to the bottom of the page to ask yours.
Below are more pages with questions, answers, and information about specific Sanborn air compressors problems:
- Determine the make of the Sanborn compressor to find parts
- Repair a Sanborn Model 500A60 belt drive air compressor.
- New Sanborn will not start
- CFM rating of Sanborn Black Max air compressor
- Sanborn will not turn on
- Need manual for older Black Max compressor
- Information needed about a Sanborn Magna Force m109c400-20 compressor
- Sanborn Magna Force slowing way down
- Sanborn Magna Force manual search
- Sanborn Magna Force 5 HP oil check
- Sanborn Air Compressor Oil – Choosing Oil, How Much Oil To Use & Changing Oil
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
In 1994 the company Coleman Powermate bought Sanborn and the Black Max air compressor name. Unfortunately, the Sanborn / Black Max compressor range isn’t sold anymore.
If you have any questions regarding Sanborn air compressors, please leave a comment below, with a photo if applicable, so that someone can help you!