This page will provide you with as much relevant information as possible about Craftsman, where you can seek help, download manuals and navigate existing problems and solutions available on this site.
Table of Contents
- Craftsman Information
- Craftsman Contact Information
- Craftmans Air Compressor Manuals
- Craftsman Air Compressors Available on Amazon
- Craftsman Air Compressor Parts Available on Amazon
- Craftsman Air Compressor Troubleshooting, Problems & Fixes
In North America, Craftsman air compressors are the house brand for Sears stores, making the Craftsman air compressor line available through the Sears network of stores nation wide, as well as other select big-box type stores everywhere.
I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how the Sears saga will unfold, and whether or not Sears will even be in the picture in years to come to either sell, or provide information on, their air compressors.
Craftsman Contact Information
Though I couldn’t find their home/head office, to reach out to Craftsman you can submit a request here and they will contact you!
Some folks cannot find Craftsman help or spares from the typical sources. I created this page to help those Craftsman air compressor owners that cannot get help elsewhere, and to provide a no-obligation place to download Craftsman / Sears air compressors that folks have been good enough to send me in digital form to share with you.
Craftmans Air Compressor Manuals
Craftsman air compressor manuals currently available for your download:
- Craftsman Model 919.15144
- Craftsman Model 919.152920
- Craftsman Model 919.153100
- Craftsman Model 919.153120
- Craftsman Model 919.155730
- Craftsman models 919.156511, 919.156611, 919.176821 and 919.176921 (Thank you Bill K.)
- Craftsman Model 919.163550
- Craftsman Model 919.167200 (Thanks to Ken K. for contributing this manual.)
- Craftsman Model 919.167620
- Craftsman Models 921.16474 / 921.16475
- Craftsman Model 919.165330
- Craftsman Model 921.166400
- Craftsman Model 919.167801
- Craftsman Model 919.168700
- Craftsman Model 919.975951, 919.176941 and 919.176841
- Craftsman / Sears Model 106.171941
- Craftsman / Sears Model 106.175541 (and others)
If you have a digital format of a Craftsman / Sears air compressor to share, please contact me via the contact page, won’t you? I’ll add it here for others to download.
Craftsman Air Compressors Available on Amazon
I have picked out the following Amazon choice Craftsman air compressor that is readily available on Amazon. It’s a 6 gallon pancake portable compressor that provides 2.6 CFM at 90 PSI.
Craftsman Air Compressor Parts Available on Amazon
I have picked out some Craftsman air compressor replacement parts that are readily available on Amazon. The first is this Craftsman D27253 compressor regulator.
I have also found this compression ring replacement kit which boasts terrific reviews and appears to fit a wide variety of Craftsman and Sears compressors.
Craftsman Air Compressor Troubleshooting, Problems & Fixes
Having an issue with your Craftsman air compressor? Here is where you can ask a question about it. The form to ask a new question is at the bottom of this page.
That includes if you are looking for Craftsman air compressor parts. You can post your request here too.
After reading the existing questions and answers as you scroll down the page, and maybe even review the troubleshooting section (which offers solutions to many common air compressor problems) if you do not find your answer, then post a question.
To help others that might be having the same type of problem with their Craftsman Air Compressors as you may be having, please add your comments to any existing post using the comments link. If you have a digital format of a Craftsman / Sears air compressor to share, please contact me via the contact page, won’t you?
We all thank you for sharing your Craftsman air compressor knowledge.
More pages on this site with questions, answers and information about Craftsman air compressors:
- The compressor appears to compress the air but there no air at the hose.This is a Craftsman model 921.166460.
- Craftsman compressor 919.155730 compressor will not build pressure.
- Craftsman 919.162500 tripping breaker –
- Craftsman compressor will not run and makes buzzing sound
- Head bolt torque for Craftsman compressor
- Plumbing a Craftsman 33 gallon air compressor
- Craftsman air compressor taking forever to fill
- Compressor tank exploded on Craftsman compressor
- Craftsman compressor motor shuts off after 20 seconds
- Rewire 3.5 hp 15 Gal Model 919.152912 for 220v
- Craftsman compressor pressure switch issues
- Craftsman compressor won’t run impact wrench
- Regulator leaking on Craftsman air compressor
- Craftsman 921.153101 not building pressure
- Where are Craftsman compressors made
- Craftsman 5 gallon 1 HP won’t build pressure
- I have a small Craftsman 921.153101–3 gal. 1.5hp unit. It will not build pressure.
- Craftsman squeaks and then shuts off
- Craftsman 919.165140 making a bad sound
- Craftsman 3 gallon won’t build past 25 PSI
- Craftsman 5 HP compressor trips breaker on start
- Age and worth of Craftsman 919.165230
- Craftsman 919.167310 blows breaker on startup
- Craftsman cutting out early
- Craftsman compressor walking
- Troubleshooting a Craftsman 919.152811
- Shut off pressure of Craftsman 919.167783 compressor
- Craftsman 5HP gas compressor cuts off
- Craftsman 1.6 HP compressor burning the belt
- Craftsman making strange sounds
- Craftsman slow to start and blows breaker
- Craftsman Evolv air compressor low pressure
- How to dismount a scored crank on a Craftsman compressor
If you have any questions about Craftsman compressors then please leave a comment below with photos if applicable to help others respond to you!