Welcome to the completely rebuilt about-air-compressors.com website. Here there are over 930 pages chock full of compressor information all fully updated after 14 years on line.
This site, which typically is updated every-single-day, has been, and is here for the long term. As well as providing information on pretty much every air compressor part, what that part does and where it is located on an air compressor, this site has scads of pages about installing, plumbing, using and troubleshooting air compressors of many makes and models. Another huge benefit is it allows visitors to ask questions of other compressor owners to try to resolve the issues they may be experiencing with their air compressors.
To get around and find your page, please see the navigation column to the left, or follow any of the links below.
The SITEMAP PAGE. has links to all the existing and consolidated pages on about-air-compressors.com.
The COMPRESSOR TROUBLESHOOTING. page is about common compressor problems and solutions that affect many brands of air compressors.
The COMPRESSOR BRAND pages has information sorted by by compressor brand and model number along with many complimentary PDF manuals for a wide range of compressor brands.
My sincere thanks to…
Doug s.d.ca., Buster and Carl and Roger and all contributors that help others with their air compressors going on 15 years now!
Some Visitor’s Comments as a result of all of your efforts…
- November 2018, an anonymous contributor says “I just wanted to thank you for this info and site Bill. I looked all over for information on this part for this compressor and your site was the only useful one i could find.”
- Jessie says to Doug… “Thanks very much for the tip. Greatly appreciated” when looking for parts for a Sanborn compressor.
- Lorra says, “Doug, I appreciate and was impressed by your reaching out; it’s that attitude of wanting to help others that makes this a great site : ) Thank you!” For those that haven’t noticed, Doug in S.D.Ca is a frequent, long-time and knowledgeable contributor to this site.
- David J. R. says “Thanks to Doug pointing me in the right direction! – THIS WEBSITE ROCKS!”
- Chris says “Hey Bill thanks for your help it was the regulator, changed it out and things back to working great compressor run all my tools, thanks again”
- Jerry says “Right on the money Bill! I removed the start cap. and even tho all looked well, it was BAD. I replaced it and the compressor works with no problems. Many thanks….(is there a way to make a contribution to help keep your site going?)”. “Sure Jerry. Buy my books and then we both win!” Please follow this link to acquire both eBooks for one value price!
About the RSS feed at the bottom of the left column – if you use the RSS feed button to add a feed to your browser from this site it will notify you of all comment updates.
Please read this site disclaimer, before you use any references or information found on this site. Use of the information on this website means that you have read and accept the disclaimer.
And thank you to all the questioners, the contributors and those just visiting for the last 14 years. Please continue to ask questions and to find answers to your compressor questions here on about-air-compressors.com. We all benefit by both the questions and your welcome advice.
Bill is the author of about-air-compressors.com, his experience in compressors and pneumatic systems gathered through field service calls, air systems support and as a trainer for newcomers to the fluid power industry.