by Mike Laverty
This air compressor will run for how ever long and then it will just shut down.
Let it sit for a little bit and it will run for how ever long then shut down again.
The fuel system looks fine.
by: Doug in s.d.ca
Coolant / radiators?
Does it quit like it’s been shut off, or does it bog down? Possibly injectors.
It’s looking like a bad sensor
It shuts down like a bad sensor, I am trying to bypass them now, but not having much luck.
Existing Ingersoll Rand P185 tow behind compressor pages:
- Ingersoll Rand P185 Tow Behind Compressor Parts, Manuals, Information
- Use ATF in a P-185
- Adjust air pressure on an I/R 185
- I/R 185 cuts out under load
- I-R 185 bogs down and dies
- Ingersoll Rand 185 pumping oil with air
- P-185 stalling
- Ingersoll Rand P185WJD parts catalogue
- I/R 185 spitting hydraulic oil
- Ingersoll Rand 185 intermittent shut down
- Ingersoll Rand 185 blowing air out of pressure relief
- Ingersoll Rand P185 running hot & oil is dark
- Ingersoll Rand P-185 ran out of fuel and now won’t start
New comment? New question? Please add it here along with photos to help others help you with your compressor and equipment problem!