Hey! This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site.
by Paul Lage
I won a 2003 Ingersoll Rand P185WJD (serial# 335186UBN221. It has a John Deere engine (model# 4045DF-150B 4.5 liter) with 505 hours on it.
The compressor took a nasty tumble and substantial damage was done to it. I’m trying to find a parts catalogue for that specific compressor. Can you assist in this?
P185WJD parts manual
by: Doug in s.d.ca.
Well, if haven’t already, your can download the manual from the IR 185 page on this site.
For detailed parts, I-R should be able to help.
Have you tried them, or were they unhelpful?
Existing Ingersoll Rand P185 tow behind compressor pages:
- Ingersoll Rand P185 Tow Behind Compressor Parts, Manuals, Information
- Use ATF in a P-185
- Adjust air pressure on an I/R 185
- I/R 185 cuts out under load
- I-R 185 bogs down and dies
- Ingersoll Rand 185 pumping oil with air
- P-185 stalling
- I/R 185 shutting down
- I/R 185 spitting hydraulic oil
- Ingersoll Rand 185 intermittent shut down
- Ingersoll Rand 185 blowing air out of pressure relief
- Ingersoll Rand P185 running hot & oil is dark
- Ingersoll Rand P-185 ran out of fuel and now won’t start
New comment? New question? Please add it here along with photos to help others help you with your compressor and equipment problem!
Kent we have a 185 with bout 700 hours on it and oil started coming out the outlets! Was wondering what the problem may be!
Depending on how much oil is coming out:
It’s either overfilled, the scavenger tube is blocked, or the separator collapsed and/or is way beyond when it should have been replaced .