Compair air compressors include a broad range of air compressor types:
– Variable speed rotary screw compressors
– Oil-free rotary screw compressors
– Fixed speed rotary screw compressors
– Rotary vane compressors
– Reciprocating air compressors
The brand Compair is global, and has been in the compressed air, ancillary equipment for compressed air systems, and other industries – with a broad range of products – for 200 years.
In 2008 Compair itself was assimilated. They are now part of the Gardner-Denver group, making more difficult to parse an already complex web of product information and support. It must have been a real challenge for them to keep things going. The job of integrating mammoth companies like Compair and Gardner Denver must have been herculean in the details that would have to be attended to.
Some of the product brands assimilated by them over the years include the following. The about different compressor brands page on this site will have links to those that have their own pages here on about-air-compressors.com.
- Le Roi
Compair Compressor Manuals
Click link to download the manual of choice, then save it to your computer for future reference:
- 6075 Pre-Sure Scan
- Compair Broomwade Air Ends
- Compair Holman Zitair 70D
- Compair Cyclon Range
- Compair Cyclon 3 manual
- Compair BroomWade #6010EA
- Compair Holman Zitair 250
- Compair L02-L05 Compressors
- DLT 2701/DLT 1303 – Cummins QSB 6.7/4.5 Quick Reference
- DELCOS 3100 electronics with base load selection circuit (option) for stationary, speed-controlled, screw compressors (LSR series)
- PNEUDRI MAXI ELECTRONIC HEATLESS
- Power Converter 98155-13
- Hydrovane Parts and Service Manual 501/502 Series
- DELCOS 3100 electronics with Base Load Selection circuit (option) for stationary screw compressors
- SR Drive information and troubleshooting
- Compair sales training
This page is a place where Compair compressor owners and users can compare issues, offer solutions, and help other Compair air compressor owners by offering advice on their questions. It would be good if you could share your experiences with fellow Compair air compressor owners to help them resolve any compressor issues they may be having.
Existing Compair air compressors questions:
The engine cuts out when it gets to air pressure
Hi, I have an older LeRoi 80 gallon air compressor with a Dresser 500 2 stage compressor
I have a Wayne Compressor with a Leroi Dresser pump model 440A. I bought it