Unloader valve for task force model #129278

by scott
(ligonier pa. usa)

Task force model #129278 7 gallon 2 hp

I need to find what u call a unloader valve.

Comments for Unloader valve for task force model #129278

Click here to add your own comments

Jul 13, 2015
by: Doug in s.d.ca

You mean this?


That one is part of the pressure switch.

Just google "pneumatic pressure switch" and poke around.

Pay attention to the PIPE sizes. They are not measured intuitively. A guide can be found on this site on how to determine.

Good luck.

Jul 13, 2015
Source unloader valve
by: Bill

The image that is on this page: https://www.about-air-compressors.com/unloadervalve.html , is showing the unloader valve installed on the side of a pressure switch.

You can find just the unloader valve if you Google "pressure switch unloader valve".

It appears as though the price for just the unloader valve in some cases is almost, or equal to, the price for a new pressure switch including a new unloader.

I know which I'd opt for.


Jul 12, 2015
unloaded valve
by: scott

The pix that is on your page under unloaded valves appears to be the same one I need. Could u please let me know where I can get one. I would really appreciate it. I need my a.compressor back. Thank you.

May 03, 2015
by: Doug in s.d.ca

Not finding that machine. Please double-check and maybe post pix of what you need.

Is it a separate part, or built into the pressure switch?

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Task Force Compressor Issues.