Rust hole in Sears compressor tank - replacement tank?

by Lonnie
(Stoneville, nc USA)

I have a 30 gallon 5 hp air compressor. The tank has a rust hole through the bottom of the tank. Where can I get a replacement tank?

Take careful not of how the motor and pump sits on your present compressor, and then, buy any tank of the same size that has a footprint similar for the installation of your pump and motor.

You don't have to buy an identical tank, nor do you have to buy a Sears tank.

Farm supply stores are sometimes a good spot to find a replacement tank, as are some of the ones you can find on this site, as well.


Click here to post comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Sears Compressor Issues.