Replace hose on UST #1125c?

by chuck ryder
(Temecula, CA 92592)

Need to replace the hose that connects the compressor to gages on a UST #1125c.

Comments for Replace hose on UST #1125c?

Click here to add your own comments

May 19, 2018
1125C hose
by: Bill

I wasn't sure what "hose" you were speaking of.

Is the the hard pipe from the tank to the regulator and coupler that you are referring to?

If so, know that you can fabricate your own, and you can see how by scrolling down the troubleshooting page on this site, and visiting the page about making your own manifold.

May 18, 2018
UST 1125C hose
by: Doug in

You likely won't find one. Did you get a manual with it? Parts listing?

Probably the only option is to remove it and take it to a big-box or maybe automotive store and see if you/they can match it.

Good luck, and let us know how you fare, please.

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to UST Air Compressor Issues.