Pressure regulator/switch needs replacing

by scott travers
(Prince Edward Island)


I have a mastercraft Maxum gas powered air compressor. The Pressure regulator/switch that runs the governor on the engine broke. I cannot find a replacement part for it. Any thoughts?



Comments for Pressure regulator/switch needs replacing

Click here to add your own comments

May 04, 2016
by: Doug in

Don't see one at CT - got a model number?

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mastercraft Air Compressor Issues.