oil fill stopper

by boris murrin
(corner brook nl)

I broke of my oil stopper where you put your oil in.

its a 125 psi compressor by mastercraft.

Comments for oil fill stopper

Click here to add your own comments

Jan 14, 2016
Mastercraft oil fill cap
by: Bill

Hey Boris, if by stopper you mean the oil fill cap, then you can cover it with anything, as long as the cover has a hole it to allow the sump to vent...

I think!

Since you do not indicate the model, no way can I find a picture on line to identify, for sure, what you are referring to.

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mastercraft Air Compressor Issues.