About Us    Contact Us

Need tank check valve for my CP 40440

Published Categorized as Air Compressor Parts Required, Air Compressor Valves, Central Pneumatic No Comments on Need tank check valve for my CP 40440

by Jose Carrasquillo
(San Antonio Texas)

I need a part and don’t know the name or the number.


Part for 40440
by: Bill

Good day Jose.

Is this the part of your Central Pneumatic Compressor 40440 that is at the end of the line from the pump and goes into the tank?

If so, if you Google – Central Pneumatic 40400 Air Compressor Check Valve 90 deg – you will find a source. The one I was $14.95.

If it is not the tank check valve that these parts came from, then start a new thread and upload a couple of photos of where the part came from on your compressor.


40400 part
by: Jose Carrasquillo

The part I’m talking about is attached to the tank and it has 2 copper tubing coming out of it which the go to another part?


Compressor part
by: Bill

OK Jose, that’s the tank check valve assembly.

Google Central Pneumatic 40400 Air Compressor Check Valve 90deg and you will find a replacement.

New comment? New question? Please add it here, along with photos, to help others help you with your compressor and equipment problem!

By Bill Wade

About Air Compressors has been helping folks with their Air Compressor Problems since 2002 online. We're a community of DIY and Compressed Air professionals who are keen to support everyone across the globe with their air compressor issues and troubleshooting. Whether you're trying to identify an old air compressor, or troubleshoot an error code on a sophisticated new industrial air compressor - the community at About-Air-Compressors.com is here to help you

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments