Mastercraft 58-8097-6 compressor broken pipe/manifold

by Ian

I have a Mastercraft 5 gal air compressor (58-8097-6). It tipped over and the metal part (manifold?) that directs the air to the air gauge, the pressure switch and connector broke. Any idea where I can find a replacement?

Click here to post comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mastercraft Air Compressor Issues.