Intallation of new switch.

I bought lefoo lf10 l1h. Can't figure out or find what goes in the two 1/2 inch fittings on the bottom.looks like pressure fitting for a large tube?

Comments for Intallation of new switch.

Click here to add your own comments

Dec 14, 2016
lefoo lf10 l1h
by: Bill

If you are speaking of the two black fittings with nuts on them, these are the strain relief fittings for the power lines.

The line from the power cord inserts into the pressure switch through one, and the power lines to the motor insert through the other.

If these aren't the two you are speaking of, please help me understand further.

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Compressor Pressure Switch Problem.