Flywheel for Speedaire Model ?

by Richard

I need a new flywheel but the model numver is missing so I can not lookup parts. I need a 10" x 1" bore flywheel with two grooves. Its on a 40 or 50 year old v twin style pump. If you have something like that on your compressor could you post the model number to help me out?

Comments for Flywheel for Speedaire Model ?

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 25, 2017
by: Doug in

Those are a bit hard to find. And they cost $100.
And you still need a bushing:

Maybe a smaller pulley on the motor for a smaller sheave on the pump?

Nov 24, 2017
by: Richard

Its a straight 1 inch shaft with keyway and set screw. I have pics but I did not see a wat to post them.
(To add photos, start a new thread in this same forum, use the same title as this one, upload up to four photos. They will be moved here - Moderator)

Nov 22, 2017
by: Doug in

Is it straight, or tapered?

Held on with a key? Screw? Both?

Maybe a pic of the shaft and/or what's left of the old one, if you have it?

Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Speedaire Compressor Issues.