Fitting that gauges and lines and pressure adjuster go into

by Ivan
(Winnipeg Manitoba Canada)

I have a Mastercraft 5 gallon single tank compressor and the piece at the back of the control panel which houses the pressure adjuster the 2 gauges and the 2 lines broke it split as it is white metal and was over tightened .

Does not come apart it is all one piece Is there anywhere to get a replacement piece for this compressor??

(See if this addresses the issue: - Moderator)

Click here to post comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Mastercraft Air Compressor Issues.