Connecting a hose reel

by Troy

I have a hose reel 3/8"I.D. that I want to connect to my compressor. Do I need any special type of fittings on the ends of my pig tail hose?

The feed to the hose reel should go into the side, into a rotating union. That feeds to the hose on the reel.

At the other end of the hose on the reel you will want a checked coupler, into which you would plug a compatible connector.

See the fittings pages for more detail on couplers, connectors etc. if needed.



Click here to post comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Compressed Air Fitting Question.