Airline Connector


I don't know if you can help me with this? See attached, what is this sandblasting airline connector called?If I know what its correct name is I can try to find in the UK.

Comments for Airline Connector

Click here to add your own comments

Feb 01, 2015
Connector Inside Circle
by: Peter

Yes that's it, the connector inside the circle.

Feb 01, 2015
by: Doug in

With a hose barb on the other side...

If that's the part we're talking about

Jan 31, 2015
What is the air fitting?
by: Bill

A bit hard to see, as when I enlarge the image it pixilates quite a bit, but I would say that what I'm seeing is a compression fitting.


Click here to add your own comments

Add your own question or comment. It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Compressed Air Fitting Question.